This one had to come up one way or the other !!
Budgets are tight…contract negotiations are tighter still !!
My sales stars are sweating when their prospects retort at quotations saying ” you are pricing yourself out of the market!!”
So in order to address this very real problem, I decided to write about this..hope this helps scores of you out there facing the same dilemma and resistance from your buyer as my sales team is.
“it costs too much.” in todays times, you all would have heard it all too often !
This universal but ubiquitous objection is the bane of many a sale pro’s existence, so we are now going to destroy its power over you, forever. There are twelve classic “comebacks” that will not just neutralize the objection, but keep the sale cycle, going. Here they are:
Prospect: “It costs too much.”
Sales Pro: “No problem. Just out of curiosity…
- …when you say it costs too much, what do you mean?”
- …what has been your past experience with solutions like ours?”
- …how do you know that it costs too much?”
- …what do you know about us or our industry?”
- …what has been your past experience with companies like ours?”
- …what are some of your priorities around _________?”
- …what if our solutions weren’t really expensive at all?”
- …what if it turned out that we didn’t really cost as much as you thought?”
- …what if really could solve the problem of __________?”
- …what if we really could generate a measurable business value?”
- …what if we could help you create a competitive advantage?”
- …what if we could show you how our solution would actually save money?
Create you sales playbook with my blogs and empower yourself and your sales teams…would like to hear your stories if these ideas made a difference to your top line contributions and your bonus !!
You may also like to read this blog of mine https://ashishtandon.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/how-to-read-a-customers-mind/
and read all my blog only on https://ashishtandon.wordpress.com